Free Virtual Mental Health Counselling (For people age 16+ and live in the GTA)
This is not a crisis line. If you are in a crisis or emergency, please visit your local hospital or call 911.
How it Works
Referral from Community Partner
One of our community partners will submit a referral form on your behalf.
A trained graduate Social Work Student will call you to introduce our services and schedule the first session.
First Video Call/Phone Call
A trained graduate Social Work Student and their supervisor will go over paperwork with you during the session. This will help us to understand how to best support you.
Continued Video Sessions/Phone Sessions
A trained graduate Social Work Student will contact you and schedule video or phone sessions.
How We Can Help
We offer support for:
- • Anxiety
- • Depression
- • Stress
- • Loneliness & Isolation
- • Racial Distress
- • Grief and Loss
- • Trauma
- • Family Issues
- • Bullying
- • Relationship Challenges
- • Identity Exploration
Help Right Now
- If you are in a crisis or emergency, please visit your local hospital or call 911
- Distress Centers of Toronto: 416-408-HELP (4357)
- Gerstein Center: 416-929-5200
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline: 416-863-0511
- Kids Help Phone: 800-668-6868